POST 2: WHY DID I CHOOSE MY MAJOR

Hello everyone, I am surprised that you still reading my blogs, the truth is not sure who would be interested in my life, but whatever, today i would like to talk about my studies and things like that.

I am currently studying architecture, as i mentioned in the previous blog but I will start talking from the beginning, ¿What was my dream job as a child?

I do not really have many memories of it, but i think I would have liked to be something that had to do with video games or something like that, I was obsessed with playing video games when I was younger, I play too much, sometimes i even forget to do homework because I was playing. 

Returning to the present, when I left 12th grade, i was forced to choose a career of preference, I would have choose Digital Animation or Computer Science, i think that is what most caught my attention, but in that case, how did I end up studying architecture? Well, it's a bit sad story, but here it goes; in short, i had a lot of personal problems, rather, with myself, i didn't feel good doing things for a long time, everything seemed so monotonous and boring, that i ended up leaving everything that made me happy, at that time i did not have in mind to do anything in the future, however, thanks to the help of my sister, she showed me that if there are things for which is nice to continue living and enjoying life, at that moment she showed me what she does in her life, she showed what is the construction and explained it to me with a lot of  passion, despite of being a technical career, i was so impressed that i also wanted to feel that way, so i decided to study architecture, always throughout my life i was closely tied to the world of art and paintings, and she showed me the romantic side of construction, because it was easier for her to explain things to me that had to do with her career than other things, and I quickly fell in love with the career.

In my current experience as an architecture student, i have really enjoyed the architecture, it is just how my sister taught me, it is almost like studying poetry, i have studied a lot to enrich myself with knowledge, it is a very beautiful career, because at the Instead of doing what you like, you are helping others, and personally that is worth a lot.

 I have to say goodbye, i have been very busy finishing works for the university and I am enjoying it very much! I will write in another time, bye!


One of my favorite projects from my first year of career

Comentarios

  1. Renato, is there something you would like to express through architecture?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Renato! How be cool that you have found what you like!☺

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the most important thing is to do what we like :)
    good luck Renato!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario