MY FAVORITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

My favorite piece of technology would be definitely computers, it's surprising how many things a computer can offer to you, especially now that i'm studying, it makes life very easier for me, if you live under a stone and don't know what a computer is, don't worry, I'll do it for you. In short a computer is a machine, which receives a series of commands that are transformed into actions, for example: listening to music, reading books, playing video games, taking notes like you do in your notebooks, it's incredible !!


Normally i use it to join to the meetings of my university, since in the context in which we currently live, it's quite difficult to attend classes in person, however, I don't only use it to join to the classes, I also to play video games and watch videos that are both my favorite hobbies.

To be honest i got addicted to being on the computer, although sometimes it's necessary and I am conscious of it about stopping using it and spending time with my family and socializing, I always try to put a balance or something like that.

If i recommend having a computer? Definitely, as long as you have limit time to use it, especially to dedicate time to some other activity, you will quickly realize how easy some things become when having one of them.😊

See you in a next blog! 

Comentarios