MY FAVORITE PHOTOGRAPHY



I'm sorry for not uploading many blogs, i have been very busy as the final exams are approaching and i have to prepare, but well, someone or otherwise had to return.

Today i will talk about a photography that i like. 




In this case we will talk about one of my favorite first projects in the university, when i still didn't know anything about architecture, and the truth is i am very happy with the result and the work in general, because all this time I have been with me and defined who i am.

The project basically consisted in make a cube with some soft material cube and make it cuts and folds, with the purpose of telling a story according to some concept, if i'm not wrong the concept that i had chosen was CONTRAST or something like that, but now i realized that it is much more than that.

What impresses me about this work is how through inert elements and the most primitive forms we can tell a story, communicate. As it is in this case to my own interpretation and as part of my personal history the search for the Holy Grail, as you will understand is a metaphor, it doesn't exist a Holy Grail, but there is a purpose, the purpose of  that we do here and what am i; The search for this purpose, which is there, somewhere, and no matter how long it will take me looking for it, the simple search is already a success, that is where the end of this path would be, and the light is born, that is what we can see in the photography. 

I would like you to give your own interpretation and write it in the comments, thanks for reading!

Comentarios