MY FAVORITE FOOD

Hello everyone, i am sorry i could not have been active the last weeks, i am finishing my last architecture project of the year, today i have a very interesting topic: food.

Specifically, we will talk about my favorite food, to be honest i am a bit picky about food, which has caused that throughout my life i reject many things that my friends love to eat, but hey, the good thing is that there is no kind of inclusion among my group of friends, we all eat whatever we want!

In this case we will talk about Sushi, i think i have been a sushi lover for a long time, i am not a fan of cold foods, but this caught me soooo bad, i do not know how to explain, it is simply delicious, it is so balanced and proportional the ways to eat it that is even a pleasure to take the time to try each of the ingredients that it contains.



In short, sushi is a Japanese food that is normally made with raw fish and a wide variety of ingredients, these foods are wrapped in rice cooked with rice vinegar, sugar and salt, once done it is divided into small proportions that end being usually the size of a bite which can adapt different forms to prepare

In general, i do not tend to overeat due to its high amounts of sodium, so whenever i enjoy it as if it were my last meal XD, the last time i ate was about 2 weeks ago with my family, it was a very good night of Japanese movies, a very oriental and pleasant atmosphere.

If you have tried it, it would be fun to know if you liked it, and if not, why?


Comentarios